- Install MySurGuard.
- I kinda cheated a little bit - took the updated blacklist from here and phraselist from here so MySurfGuard has the latest copy.
- Install ruby and lynx and wget (the script needs them) and as I was working on CentOS, so it's
- Install lynx wget (the script requires them)
- Set configuration file for lynx to use proxy, put in your proxy address and port
- For wget to use proxy, do
- Run the script
$ yum install ruby ruby-devel lynx wget
$ export http_proxy="http://localhost:8080"
$ ./mysurfguard-test.rb results-human.txt results-mysurfguard.txt
You'll have the result in results-mysurfguard.txt
Post a Comment