I've found a way to update all 3 using any IM (I use Pidgin). The idea is you send your status via IM to update your Identi.ca, in turn this will update your Twitter and Facebook account. Obviously you need to have accounts on all of them. After all is done, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings page -> IM tab. Enter your Jabber/Gtalk email address
- Go to your preferred IM. Add firstname.lastname@example.org in your buddies list
- You'll receive a message to validate the email address you just entered belongs to you.
- Click on the link provided to confirm it
- Go to Settings page -> Twitter tab. Enter your Twitter username and password
- Check the box 'Automatically send my notices to Twitter'. Click 'Add'.
- Login and add Twitter application. Click on 'Allow'.
- Enter your Twitter username and password
- It will bring you the app page. Click on '+ Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status'
- 'Allow Status Updates from Twitter?' -> click on 'Allow Status Updates'
Now you're all set. Whenever you want to update your status, send the message to email@example.com like you would to anyone in your buddies list.Technology rocks!