So, here's the recipe. I had this for dinner last night. Then I made it again for breakfast. And again for dinner just now. It is so easy and I was trying to use up the Gardenia loaf.
1 can sardine
6 slices of bread
1 can of peas
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp each - cumin, garam masala and paprika (optional)
Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
1. Mix the sardine with the eggs. Add in salt and pepper. Add in coriander, cumin, garam masala and paprika (optional).
2. Heat olive oil in a non stick pack. Melt abit of butter as well.
3. Spread a few spoonfuls of the sardine mix on a slice of bread.
4. Put the bread on pan, sardine mix side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Turn over. Cook for another minute.
5. Sprinkle with abit of chopped coriander leaves.
Add in butter if the pan is oil-less. The melted butter will be absorbed by the slices, and make it really crispy. Delicious.
I like my bread to be a little bit on the burnt side so I leave the slices longer.
This is dead easy. Done in 15 minutes.