Well I'm going to have cups and cups of tea! It's been raining here and what else could have made the days better. I love them sweet, just sugar and nothing else added. Sometimes I put in peach halves in there - yum!
There's alot types of tea out there. I normally drink the normal one. What I mean is, I'm not into those flavoured ones. The only one that I've tried and liked is chamomile tea which is just so calming. There's something about it that's so peaceful and serene. Like I said, I like it sweet, for now. They bring you many benefits as long as you cut the sugar down. But I'm a rebel - I want it the way I like it :P
Tea is known as nature’s 'wonder drug'. Of late, tea and its healthy benefits have been receiving wide attention in the media. The ability of tea to promote good health has long been believed in many countries, especially Japan, China, India, and even England. - http://www.teabenefits.com/
What tea is good for (from http://www.farsinet.com/hottea/medicalbenefits.html:
- Arthritis - tea drinkers are 60 percent less likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone density - stronger bones
- Cancer - green tea
- Flu - boost your fight against the flu with black tea
- Heart disease - two cups of tea a day decreased the risk of death following a heart attack by 44 percent
- High blood pressure - green or oolong tea
- Parkinson's diseases
- Oral health - prevent cavities and gum disease
That's just abit of info. I'm sure there's hordes and hoards of info online.
Here's to good health!