I sound like a nerd now do I not???
I can't logged into MPH without getting that itchy feeling all over me. Oh yea yesterday I got an RABCK from binkybuffy who's living in Australia, who I've never known my whole life, yet she is one of those kind and generous people who sent me a book on my wishlist! See people are generally nice. Just don't ever lose your faith in them.
Join bookcrossing! ... hehe... promo le plak.....
Anyways, if you're joining for free books, just forget about it and walk the other way around. The community is not for you. But if you're someone who:
- is responsible and decent and patient
- understands that sharing is the way you achieve more
- is prepared to give back as many as you receive, if not more
- loves books
then join the band. You're perfect for the community.
Back to MPH, I really want these:
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny, Robin S.Sharma
2. Never Let Me Go, Kazuo Ishiguro
3. The Frog Prince, Jane Porter
4. Three Apples Fell from Heaven, Micheline Aharonian Marcom
5. Hiroshima, John Hersey
6. A Wedding in December, Anita Shreve
7. Empress Orchid, Anchee Min
Eiiiiiii gerammnyer wehhhh............... Luckily the sales will last up until July. Please please let me have at least 2 of them comes July. Please. Oh please. And yes I'm THAT miskin, believe me.
And the mugs are oh so attractive! The designs look effortless.